Wednesday, April 19, 2023
7:00pm - 8:30pm
You are invited to join us at PCNC’s Princeton Diversity Discussions!
- Wednesday, April 19, 2023, 7–8:30 pm Pacific – hosted by PCNC
- Monday, April 24, 2023, 6–7:30 pm Pacific
In his 2021 State of the University letter, Princeton University’s President Christopher L. Eisgruber remarked:
We will press onward with the actions and conversations required to make this University stronger, more inclusive and equitable, and truer to the aspirations that we cherish. Doing so will require more discussions about challenging topics including race in America and at Princeton.
Princeton Diversity Discussions is our ongoing series of friendly and inclusive gatherings for discussing race-related issues. We are supported by:
- Princeton Club of Northern California (PCNC)
- Association of Black Princeton Alumni (ABPA)
- Association of Latino Princeton Alumni (ALPA)
- Native Alumni of Princeton (NAP)
- Asian American Alumni Association of Princeton (A4P)
- More than 40 associations, clubs, and classes
To join our subscriber email list for gathering notices, suggested readings, and meeting links, please email Princeton Diversity Discussions Founding Director Jenny Korn ’96 at email@example.com.
Open to everyone that would like to talk about race, racism, and racial justice!
For now, we are meeting digitally. Please attend as many of our gatherings as you’d like. We are excited to discuss race with you soon!
Princeton Diversity Discussions are happening on:
- Wednesday, April 19, 2023, from 7–8:30 pm Pacific – hosted by PCNC
- Monday, April 24, 2023, from 6–7:30 pm Pacific