Thursday, January 28, 2021
Join the class of 1994 in collaboration with the Princeton University Prison Teaching Initiative for a virtual ninety-forum
- What is the relationship between mass incarceration and systemic educational inequalities?
- What is Princeton doing to provide high-quality post-secondary education to incarcerated students?
- How are students, faculty, and alumni working for change?
Learn more and find out how you can get involved.
Thursday, January 28
1:00 PM EST
- Masha Miura ’21, Co-Chair of SPEAR (Students for Prison Education and Reform)
- Dameon Stackhouse, MSW, LSW, Co-Founder of Standing for Change
- Dan-el Padilla Peralta ’06, Associate Professor of Classics
- Erin Flowers, PhD Candidate, Astrophysical Sciences