Friday, November 18, 2022
War Memorial Opera House
301 Van Ness Avenue, San Francisco
Join Bay Area Ivy alumni groups at an exclusive Pre-Performance Reception and talk before the SF Opera’s performance of Orpheus and Eurydice.
- 6:00-6:45 pm Pre-Performance Reception begins (located on 4th Floor’s North Dress Circle. Please enter building through the North Carriage Doors facing courtyard side of the Opera House)
- 6:45-7:05 pm Featured Speaker discusses Christoph Willibald Gluck’s work
- 7:05-7:10 pm Featured Speaker answers questions
- 7:10-7:30 pm Attendees are seated before performance begins
- 7:30 pm Performance begins
Attendees have the opportunity to mix and mingle with SF Opera’s BRAVO! members in a shared space during the Pre-Performance Reception!
THINGS TO KNOW
- In order to attend the Pre-Performance Reception, attendees must purchase a ticket to the evening’s performance to attend. Website link to purchase tickets is: https://www.sfopera.com/buy-tickets/offers
- Input offer code IVYALUMNI30 to obtain 30% off select seats for Friday, November 18, 2022. Ticket sales with discounted price ends on Thursday, November 17 at 11:59 pm PDT.
- Attendees must also comply with COVID safety guidelines described on the Columbia Norcal Eventbrite page (also see PCNC note below).
- The Pre-Performance Reception will be held in the North Dress Circle, which is on the courtyard side of the 4th floor of the Opera House. Doors will be open to the public at 6:30pm. Anyone arriving for the reception between 6 and 6:30 pm needs to enter through the North Carriage Doors, which are on the courtyard side of the Opera House (the Grove Street and Van Ness Ave entrances will be closed until 6:30 pm).
MORE INFO AND COVID SAFETY GUIDELINES
Please see Columbia Norcal’s Eventbrite page for more information, as well as vaccine, booster, and mask requirements.
PCNC note on COVID-19
If you have cold- or flu-like symptoms and/or have COVID-19, the flu, or other readily transmissible infections, please do not attend this in-person event. We hope you get well soon and will see you at the next event!