Wednesday, April 7, 2021
Join your peers and attend an Angel Investing introduction!
Geared for those new to angel investing or who want a refresher on the basics, Angel Investing 101 serves as an introduction to investing in early-stage, high-growth private companies.
Expect to cover topics such as:
- Angel Investing Facts
- Risk and Rewards of Angel Investing
- Sourcing, Screening and Diligence
- Deal Structures
- Term Sheets and Closing
- Post Close Activities
This session is free and open to all including paid members, prospective members and those with a passing interest in early stage investing. If you haven’t before, it is recommended that everyone attend Angel Investing 101 at least once.
Save The Dates
Upcoming events and deadlines!
- March 18, 2021. PAA Fireside chat with Jonathan Hayes ’07.
- April 6, 2021. PAA startup application deadline.
- April 7, 2021. PAA Angel Investing 101 (open to all).
- April 29, 2021. PAA Fireside chat with Kara Nortman ’97.
- May 11, 2021. PAA Pitch Event.
- June 8, 2021. PAA Pitch Night.