Thursday, July 30, 2020
1:00pm - 2:00pm
Princeton Entrepreneurship Council (PEC) and Princeton Women’s Network (PWN) invite you to attend the Women Founders Startup Showcase, to be held virtually on Thursday, July 30 beginning at 4:00 pm EDT. Six fabulous women-founded startups will present and then answer questions.
Additionally, download and register to use the Pre.vc app so that you can “invest” with fictional TigerBucks currency in the startup(s) you like best and provide immediate feedback to any or all of them.
Join us for upcoming PEC events:
- July 30th – Princeton Women Founders Virtual Startup Showcase (with an application deadline of July 12th)
- August 4th – Tiger2Tiger: How to Be (or Hire) a Tech Product Manager
- September 10th – Underrepresented Minority Founders Virtual Startup Showcase (details to be announced soon).
A warm welcome to new members and volunteers!
PAA welcomes anyone with an active interest in entrepreneurship, start-ups and innovation.
There are a number of ways to get involved, whether you:
- Are an accredited investor looking to invest in high-quality startups or simply wish to learn more
- Love to hear from exciting speakers (founders and investors)
- Seek to network with and possibly mentor other alumni
- Want to help screen innovative startups (even if you are not an investor)
We are also looking for volunteers to help with events such as Pitch Nights and our other activities. Please reach out to PAA Co-Chair, Christine Brumback (email@example.com) if you wish to learn more about our activities or to volunteer at future events.