Thursday, July 16, 2020 - Thursday, July 16, 2020
3:30pm - 5:00pm
PAA Virtual Pitch Event
Join fellow PAA investors to hear three outstanding entrepreneurs pitch their exciting life sciences-focused startups:
- A point-of-care diagnostics startup utilizing electrochemical sensing to rapidly identify and quantify the amounts of specific bacteria present a biological sample, allowing doctors to confirm their diagnosis and begin targeted treatment within minutes.
- A biotech startup utilizing technology developed in a chemistry lab at Princeton featuring a novel way to bond molecules to surfaces to create an antimicrobial nanosurface coating for use in medical implants and for fighting COVID-19 by commercializing solutions for high-touch surface areas.
- A clinical stage, small molecule pharmaceutical company co-founded by two Princeton doctors that is developing novel therapies for the treatment of central nervous system disorders. This unique investment opportunity in a biotech company further along in its development than PAA usually sees was made possible by PAA’s relationship with the founders.
July 16, 3:30-5:00 pm Pacific Time
A warm welcome to new members and volunteers!
PAA welcomes anyone with an active interest in entrepreneurship, start-ups and innovation.
There are a number of ways to get involved, whether you:
- Are an accredited investor looking to invest in high-quality startups or simply wish to learn more
- Love to hear from exciting speakers (founders and investors)
- Seek to network with and possibly mentor other alumni
- Want to help screen innovative startups (even if you are not an investor)
We are also looking for volunteers to help with events such as Pitch Nights and our other activities. Please reach out to PAA Co-Chair, Christine Brumback (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you wish to learn more about our activities or to volunteer at future events.