Wednesday, April 7, 2021 - Wednesday, April 7, 2021
1:30pm - 2:45pm
Panel of Princeton alumnae from diverse backgrounds and industries discussing challenges and successes in their careers. Moderated by Dr. Colette Johnson *18 and includes former PCNC President Michelle Moon ’99 as a panelist.
April 7 – 1:30-2:45 pm PT (4:30-5:45 pm ET)
Panelists will share their insights into establishing work-life balance, navigating career decision-making and advocating for yourself in male-dominated industries.
Following the panel discussion during the program, attendees will have the chance to network and reflect with one another in small groups in breakout rooms. Panelists will also be available in these small groups to answer questions and help facilitate meaningful discussion around topics addressed in the panel.
Panel moderated by Dr. Colette Johnson *18, Director of Strategic Initiatives, Ithaka S+R
- Dr. Alicia Brooks Christy ’77, Deputy Director of Reproductive Health, Veterans Health Administration
- Ita Ekpoudom ’03, Partner, GingerBread Capital
- Dr. Amy Gladfelter ’96, Professor and Associate Chair for Diversity Initiatives for the Biology department, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Michelle Moon ’99, Manager of Global Intellectual Property Operations, Facebook
- Anita Ortiz ’93, President & Founder, LAinclusionista, LLC